Canada, can we be next? Yes, Reject Kinder Morgan
Tesla’s Future in Trump’s World
Elon Musk is up against a starkly different agenda, but the energy transition he invigorated can’t be stopped.
1. Solar and wind subsidies are probably safe
2. Even without incentives, renewables will get cheaper
3. Gasoline fuel-efficiency targets could be dismantled
4. Electric vehicle incentives will expire on their own
5. States wield the power of their own incentives
6. Keystone’s resurrection won’t make gasoline cheaper
7. Trade barriers with Mexico would hurt Tesla’s rivals
BYD Gets 1st Electric Bus Order In Canada
State-of-the-art electric buses coming to Alberta
Solar-Powered Airports Are Taking Off Worldwide
Sweden To Reach 100% Renewable Electricity By 2040
Alberta oil workers want retraining for Renewable Energy jobs … and Justin Trudeau is still talking about pipelines!
Chile generated so much solar power it gave it away for free…and Canada is still talking about pipelines
39 of Italy’s municipalities are now running on 100% renewable energy and utility bills are falling as a result … and Canada is still talking about pipelines.
Today Bangladesh has 3.8 million solar home systems installed — the most for any country on the planet … and Canada is still talking about pipelines.
Solar Will Replace Nearly All Retiring Coal in Texas … and Canada is still talking about PIPELINES.